Certificates & Licenses
Basement Renovation Toronto by Capable Basement Finishing Company
This certification is awarded by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is required for any company that performs renovation, repair, or painting work in homes built before 1978. The certification ensures that the company is trained to handle lead-based paint safely.
This certification is awarded by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and is a professional designation for builders who have demonstrated a high level of experience and knowledge in the remodeling industry.
This certification is also awarded by the NAHB and is designed for contractors who specialize in designing and building homes that are safe and comfortable for aging individuals.
NARI offers several certifications, including Certified Remodeler (CR), Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR), and Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC). These certifications demonstrate a company’s expertise in specific areas of remodeling.
While not a certification, the BBB accreditation is a credential that signals a company’s commitment to ethical business practices and customer satisfaction.
- Certified Electrical Contractor (CEC): This certification is awarded by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and demonstrates a company’s commitment to high-quality electrical work and safety standards.
- Certified Electrician (CE): This certification is awarded by the National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (NJATC) and demonstrates an individual electrician’s expertise and knowledge in the field.
- Master Plumber Certification: This certification is typically awarded by state or local licensing boards and demonstrates that a plumber has met certain qualifications and has the necessary experience and expertise to perform plumbing work.
- Green Plumber Certification: This certification is awarded by the Green Plumbers USA organization and demonstrates a company’s commitment to environmentally-friendly plumbing practices.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certification: This certification is awarded to HVAC technicians who have demonstrated their knowledge and expertise in the installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Certification: This certification demonstrates a company’s commitment to high-quality HVAC work and adherence to industry standards.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification: While not specific to HVAC, this certification demonstrates a company’s commitment to environmentally-friendly building practices, including energy-efficient HVAC systems.